Where to Find Mrs. Stewart’s Bluing
Our goal is to put Mrs. Stewart’s Bluing in the hands of everyone who wishes to obtain it. We have a variety of ways to do this.
- VISIT ONE OF THE STORES throughout the US that we show listed at the bottom of this page. We ship to their warehouses and/or participating locations regularly. If they don’t have MSB on the shelf when you visit, speak to the store manager, who MAY be able to order some for you to pickup at their store.
- NEW INFO (March 2015): ACE Hardware warehouses all over the US can now stock Mrs. Stewart’s Bluing (Article #1566934). If your local ACE Hardware store doesn’t have MSB on the shelf, they can likely order it (by the single bottle or more), quickly and without additional shipping cost.
- PLACE AN ORDER WITH US DIRECTLY here at our web site. Click on PURCHASE above.
- CALL US DIRECTLY, toll-free, at 800-325-7785. We can help you find a store near you that may carry MSB or we can send you a more complete listing of stores via email or mail.
- COMPLETE THE FORM BELOW and we will send you a packet of information including a listing of stores in your area that may carry MSB. Rest assured, we never sell or give away your information. It will be used to send you only what you have requested.
Please note this form is for getting assistance in finding where to purchase Mrs. Stewart’s Bluing locally in the United States. If you live in Canada, please order from Canadian Family Resources at 877-595-7585 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you live in other locations in the world, we’d be happy to ship directly to you. Please contact us directly for a quote.
All Free literature pieces, including our Home Washing Guide, are available via PDF download on our Publications page.
If you have other questions or comments, we’d still love to hear from you! Please visit our Contact Us page.
NOTE: Solicitations are not accepted, thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We ship to the warehouses and/or participating locations of these fine retailers. If they don’t have it on the shelf when you visit their stores, speak to the store manager, who MAY be able to order some for you.